Terms and Conditions
http://evestoyan.com/ (hereinafter, the Website) is a website owned by Balance Works S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF / NIF no: B16541641 and registered office at: C / Julián Alvarez, No 2a, C.P. 07004 – Palma (Islas Baleares, Spain).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Website requires the prior acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use in force at all times; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions whenever they deem it appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
It is the responsibility of the user to know the Terms and Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Website; If you are not satisfied with them, please refrain from using them.
The Website is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except in relation to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain the right at all times to the Intellectual Property over the Website and the different elements that it is composed of, individually considered, in all copies made (whatever the medium to which they are incorporated), granting only the right of use as described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, structural design and arrangement of the contents of the Website, and is as well the party who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting it, corresponding, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant over the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic imagery of the Website, reserving the right to any legal actions that may be applicable against people who make copies, imitations or an unfair use of it.
Web Content and Downloads: permitted and prohibited uses
What is permitted:
- Browsing the Website, that is, accessing and viewing it on a device, any temporary or complementary reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. Browsing certain sections of the Website requires prior registration.
- Benefit (upon registration), from the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
What is strictly forbidden:
- Any operations with respect to the Website, its contents, the downloaded products and the copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially uses that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or commercial messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in the media of any material that can be downloaded from the Press Room section is exempt from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings concerning the Intellectual or Industrial Property over the Website or any of the products and services provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other section of these Terms and Conditions and, in general, any that may damage the normal functioning of the Website, other users or any third party.
Links to the Website
The establishing of links and hyperlinks to the Website from other pages or websites is authorized, provided that they are not made in a way that damages the public image and brand of THE OWNER, the Website, or any of the people and products referred to therein. In the establishing of links with the Website any use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents of it, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
It is forbidden to establish links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links, the use of elements extracted from the Website without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER, is expressly prohibited.
In no case may it be understood that links to the Web from pages or websites of third parties imply relations of THE OWNER with the owners of these, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or any recommendation by THE OWNER, so THE OWNER will not be responsible at all regarding their content and legality.
Contents and User behavior
As a client or user of the Website, you agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered through it and not use them to:
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, that advocates terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate content that threatens the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Breach any Intellectual Rights, Industrial Rights, the Right to Image, honor or any other rights that belongs to THE OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom to decide whether any collaborations and messages will be published on the Website or not, being entitled to withdraw their consent should they so deem it appropriate.
The infringement of any of the rules contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use and especially, of the provisions of this clause, will give the power to THE OWNER to forcefully unsubscribe immediately any user or subscriber of the Website.
There is currently no integrated online payment option available.
The customer has fourteen calendar days from receipt of any order to voluntarily withdraw from their purchase, without any penalty and without indication of the reasons, in case they have not yet received any links to or copy of any digital products or recorded or live services, and / or have not yet consumed the purchased services for reasons beyond the THE OWNER’s control. In the event that the consumer and user wish to withdraw from the purchase of the product or from contracting the service, they can use the withdrawal form (this form can be found on the next page) to communicate their decision to the seller or service provider. All sales of recorded or live online trainings and services in any form, may it be written or audio-visual, are strictly final and admit no withdrawal or refund.
The refund of all payments received for the purchase, including delivery costs will be made within 14 calendar days following the withdrawal.
The refund will be processed through the same means of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction.
We will not offer a refund for any services that have already been fully or partially consumed.
The only exception is any Money Back Guarantee in vigor at the time of providing the service and applicable to the Deep Coaching Immersion service only; to request the Guarantee, please follow the procedure as per below, submitting the withdrawal form.
– For the attention of (here you must insert the name of the company, full address and, if available, the telephone, fax number and email):
– I hereby inform you / we communicate (*) that I withdraw from my / we withdraw from our (*) contract of sale of the following good / provision of the following service (*).
– Order on / requested the day (*).
– Name and address of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
– Date and signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
To request a product or service exchange, the customer must contact customer service within 14 calendar days of receiving the order.
In the event that the product or service to be exchanged has a higher price than the one previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the one previously purchased, the difference in the amount will not be refunded in cash, but will be made available in the form of a gift voucher to use in your future purchases.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products or services purchased in http://evestoyan.com/ the customer must contact our Customer Service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, whose hours of customer service attention to the public are: Monday through Friday 09:00 to 18:00 CET. The customer must indicate the order number and we will indicate the exact steps to follow.
We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated by the indicated channels.
All sales are final and no cancellations will be admitted. In case you change your mind about any products or services not yet consumed you must inform us via the withdrawal from above. A reasonable effort will be made to offer a different date or create store credit in value of your purchase. No refunds will be offered.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any modifications they deem appropriate to the Website, being able to change, delete or add additional content and services provided through it, as well as change or delete the way in which they are presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make every effort to keep the information contained on the Website updated and free of errors, they do not offer any guarantees regarding its accuracy and timeliness. Nor is the obtaining of any result or specific purpose guaranteed, so that access and use of the Website is the sole responsibility of users and customers.
THE OWNER will pursue any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Website or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors, especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all legal actions, civil and criminal, that may be available to them by Law.